What's the Scoop?


2/22/14 UPDATE
Well ladies, it has been quite some time since I have been at the keyboard with a desire to commit to this blog.  Life gets messy and my heart has been "clogged" with selfishness.  God is doing amazing things and I am on a changing scene.  K.P. Yohanan of Gospel for Asia says, "there's nothing God can't do with a willing heart."

The yahoo group fizzled long ago, as you can read below.  I have begun a Google+ page where we can sometime soon begin online chats, Bible studies and have a place to communicate. 

EFW's Google+ Page

You can also follow me on Google+ and Twitter too. If I weren't so technically challenged I would have widgets you could click on in the side bars... till then.

twitter   @alentar_efw
google+ Elizabeth Garcia (alentar@gmail.com)
gmail:    alentar@gmail.com





**Update**
I finally figured out how to get back into my Yahoo Group account!  So, now we'll be back online at some point.  I'll keep you posted.

What happend to the Yahoo Group anyway?
Great question.  Well, lamely there is only but one excuse.  I forgot about it.  I think leaving the Facebook scene really limited the number of people who were interested in logging into one more thing for a Bible Study or Chat.  Somewhere along the line I forgot my login name and password.  Then we moved, I took a road trip with my boys to visit my Mom and on it went.

If you were a faithful follower or a curious one to drop in from time to time, please forgive my negligence.  I truly hoped it would become a great online community opportunity for those of us not involved already in a Woman's small group.  If I can figure out my login information and there is a renewed interest, it might get going again.  Lord, let your will be done in us.  :-) 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bitterness & Forgiveness Bible Study 2010

Is It Possible To Be Truly Kind?