Indian Summer

With but a few days before the Autumnal Equinox I savor in our NorCal "Indian Summer".  This comes fresh each day with bountiful fog (which is nectar for the Redwoods) and then an afternoon of expectant sunshine surprise.  This summer for me with my travels and personal "journey" has been a tousled sea of  arid, dry, anxiety, stress, fog (both real and emotional), surprises, adventures and times of spiritual drought. 

To this I make this minute post.  I have so much to say about "this long strange trip", but not really the right words to put it plainly or descriptively.  A close friend recently said perhaps all this "unravelling" I am experiencing is to bring me to that place of surrendered "control".  Which really is a cramp on my style, being a hoarder of control. I am glad to know, that despite my ability to completely understand and grasp it in my hour of desperation - God really has "the whole world in His hands" and I can rest assure in that.

Upon reading this I entreat you to pray, pray, pray for my family and I.  We all have our seasons, to be sure.  I just wish my extended dance mix versions were of the happy, groove to tunes and not the melodramatic weary ones. 




Jesus is my answer what a friend is He
God's beloved son who died on Calvary
He gives my life meaning and I want to share the love of Jesus with my friends everywhere

So I will come to Him and learn of Him and follow in His ways
grow in Him and give my life in service everyday
walk with Him and talk with Him and faithfully obey
use my talents for Him, read His word and pray

for I know...(repeat)

Looking forward to being able to put all this in words and how God works through this time in my life to benefit other women on their life journeys.

In Christ,

E. Garcia

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bitterness & Forgiveness Bible Study 2010

Is It Possible To Be Truly Kind?