The Helper

God's word is profitable for; doctrine, reproof, correction and training in righteousness so that the man of God may be complete and equipped to do the will of God. II Timothy 3:16-17

Lesson three (of the Self-Confrontation Bible Study) is all about how the Holy Spirit empowers you to solve our problems. Being that the Holy Spirit abides in us and teaches us concerning all things. (I John 2:27) The Spirit reveals the deep things of God and gives us the mind of Christ. (I Corinthians 2:9-16). God's word reveals to us the promises and truth we have been given, the mind of Christ and freedom from the bondage of sin! We don't have to continue in our sin. We no longer have to be stuck in it. We don't have to say things like, "well, I just can't quit" or "_________ it's just an area of sin I struggle with, probably always will." No! We don't have to continue in it! Hooray!

We just need to write the words of God on our hearts!
I just need the discipline of making time for it,
I clearly make time for being on the internet...I can make time to read God's word daily.
I am excited about II Timothy 3:16-17....so that the man of God may be complete and equipped to do the will of God.

In Christ,
Elizabeth

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Is It Possible To Be Truly Kind?

Bitterness & Forgiveness Bible Study 2010